Mortis Engine

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
He fielded two mortis engines actually. I was half asleep when I heard the story the other day but I can imagine what happened. The VC general is a veteran player and his group makes some pretty hard lists.
I know it can work for other people but it's just not my cup of tea.
 
I have been loving the mortis engine. I have been feilding one and it does very well. Zombies and wraiths with a save is full of win. The tome is a trap in my opinion. My mages blow themselves up enough wtihout it thank you very much.
 
Johnny-Crass said:
I happen to hate the ME and have been saying so since my first game with it. While it does masquerade as a support unit its randomness leaves much to be desired, add in hellheart+tome and you are better off leaving it at home.

I'm kinda in the same school here. I was really enjoying the +2 to cast but that dang tome has screwed me in each game when I miscasted. The damage it does with it's radius is meh. And you should get more than one Banshee howl. It is modeled with 3 but you only get the same howl as a single banshee troop.
 
It should get a T-Ghiest scream but I digress....

Also I have found more and more players relying on a random aura.... If that is not a bad idea I dont know what is:slapface:
 
Chaos_Born said:
Hey, people base tactics off magic. 'Nuf said

Playing Devil's advocate here, that is true. When I switched out my Black Coach for the Engine, I got off a lot more IoN castings. Maybe that alone makes it worth it? The jury is still out for me.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu