Most fun Lore for a Vampire Hero?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Micheal Valdros

Black Knight
Jun 30, 2014
317
New Lahmia
Zombies
310
I've got 3 necromancers in Lore Of Vampires in my army, and my Vampire needs a lore. I figured I dont need ANOTHER LoV, so I decided to give him what ever the most fun lore is (From the basic rulebook). What would you say is the best for pure entertainment value?
 
Heavens for Iceshard blizzard, probably the best signature spell there is, for entertainment there's wind blast :p
But light could be pretty entertaining being cast from an undead :p
 
usually beasts for Wyssans wildform, who doesnt want +1s +1t.
having beasts also gives a possibility on amber spear or curse of anraheir or Savage beast of Horros. all 3 of them are awesome spells
 
Friggin metal man! What's more entertaining than turning your enemies to gold and then their entire army is doing a stupidity test?
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu