Just to clear the air, this has come up in 2 posts now and im confused.
A wardsave like ToP can be improved with MR to become a 2++ ward against magicspells. 2++ is the most since 1 is always fail. This i know 100% sure. No doubt about it.
Can an item like Obsidian Lodestone (giving MR3) that gives a 4++ ward against spells be improved with i.e. Lichebone banner (MR1) to give a total of 3++ wards against spells? I always thought it could and my meta plays it like this. I havent found anything that says it cant and it actually makes sense to me. If a character has an MR item which is backed up by another in the same unit, it would simply give the entire unit the improved MR that stacks.
A wardsave like ToP can be improved with MR to become a 2++ ward against magicspells. 2++ is the most since 1 is always fail. This i know 100% sure. No doubt about it.
Can an item like Obsidian Lodestone (giving MR3) that gives a 4++ ward against spells be improved with i.e. Lichebone banner (MR1) to give a total of 3++ wards against spells? I always thought it could and my meta plays it like this. I havent found anything that says it cant and it actually makes sense to me. If a character has an MR item which is backed up by another in the same unit, it would simply give the entire unit the improved MR that stacks.