Yeah, as others have said, its very hard to get an overall feel for the model, as some of the different materials and parts look disjointed. That is not to say they would do when complete, it is just because the material doesn't mesh them together.
That said, they do look very good, probably the most promising in my eyes is Kemmler. I would really love to see some of them painted, then I could comment further.
On the flip side I am not overly fond of Abhorash, he looks too out of control for me. I imagine the Master of the Blood Dragon's to be more cold and collected, pure economy of movement, striking only at the perfect moment if you get the gist. Though to be fair, that is more my own interpretation, and so it doesn't mean that your own thoughts on him are any less valid.
Great effort all round.