OK, so I'm fiting another nurgle legions of chaos player in 14hrs!!! I need some quick input from everyone.
We are playing the scenario from Glottkin entitled battle for the temple. He is attacking, using festus, and I'm using undead legion with Vlad. We aren't requiring that I use empire or Leon and I can split my army into two forces. All other rules are the same. We are playing 2400 points.
I have to keep fetus back 6" away from a temple and kill him. He has to be within 6" of the temple at the start of his turn. We deploy in opposite diagonal corners with. the temple in mind and the secondary force coming in the middle at round three. The table is going to be covered in buildings and I can secretly deploy units in went buildings in my deployment zone, writing down what unit is in which building and having it ambush him unexpectedly.
So, how do I hold off and kill festus? Tactics? Army build? Thoughts?
We are playing the scenario from Glottkin entitled battle for the temple. He is attacking, using festus, and I'm using undead legion with Vlad. We aren't requiring that I use empire or Leon and I can split my army into two forces. All other rules are the same. We are playing 2400 points.
I have to keep fetus back 6" away from a temple and kill him. He has to be within 6" of the temple at the start of his turn. We deploy in opposite diagonal corners with. the temple in mind and the secondary force coming in the middle at round three. The table is going to be covered in buildings and I can secretly deploy units in went buildings in my deployment zone, writing down what unit is in which building and having it ambush him unexpectedly.
So, how do I hold off and kill festus? Tactics? Army build? Thoughts?