• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Najo's Battlescribe Catalogs

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
In the Host of the Eternity King, Imrik has no cost.

Also, curious if you plan on adding some of the Formations? Or do we just build them out of multiple lists? For instance, the Host of Metal requires you to pick dwarves and the Empire to get Gelt, or in my case, the Host of Light requires an Empire List and Eternity King.
Imrik in both Host of the Eternity King and Host of the Phoenix King - FIXED!
The formations are in the army lists as battlescrolls. You already have access to them, I just tested it out and they are working for me. They include all the normal choices they allow from the other armies when you select them. Just click on the formation in your roster to adjust the units.

najo

True Blood
Cant seem to find the grand legion of the everchosen list, is it me going blind or insane??
What do you mean you don't see it? It's right there... just close your eyes and listen to the mutterings and whispers of the dark powers within the warp.

Besides, you might be crazy, at least for serving all four Chaos Gods AND the Great Horned Rat! I know building the list made me feel crazy and consider blinding myself, just so I could understand the mutterings... so who knows... I'm pretty sure the list might exist between realities and you aren't quite insane enough to see it yet. I stepped over when completing it..

On a serious note, it needed some IDs adjusted and its showing up fine now :tongue:

najo

True Blood
A couple minor things. The new 'army of the end times' rulesnremove the 1/army limit on bsbs (only one actually gets the army bonus, but you can buy extra bsbs that just grant the combat res and magic banner access).

Also, in the host of death, the 'first desciple' and 'the doomed legion' rules both appear under krells entry on the summary page. The former should instead appear under nagash and arkhsn, while the latter should appear under the grave guard and wights. Super minor, though, as both rules still state what they apply to in the special rules listing below.
The Battle Standard thing is actually really complex and not easily solved. Every catalog has its own rules for how BSBs are set up and there is no way to toggle them on or off from the Force Type chosen. You should just be able to chose multiple BSBs and ignore the warnings it brings up.

I'm trying to trouble shoot why the Host of Death is taking special rules from Krell and merging them with the Battlescroll's own special rules. It makes NO sense :tongue: The file is not set up to do that. If I figure something out I will let you know.

Sorry for lack of solutions :/

najo

True Blood
I did. After I did that, my VC lists export just fine as html files, but I had to recreate my UL list so I could export it. It still allows me to select the export options, but there is no attachment when I go to the medium (email) to export UL lists.
hmm, that's weird. So Vampire list totally fine. Undead Legion list won't export. Both were cleaned out and you re-installed?

maybe I am imagining it?
But I thought there was a warning that came up if you were under your core limit and over your other limits
Or maybe I was over my alcohol limit? :cheers: