Name your zombies!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Master Vampire

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jul 12, 2007
2,341
The Netherlands
Zombies
1,242
Just trying to figure out if you named some of your zombies you acquired yet. I added 3 to my signature... :mrgreen: I got 21 now but I've only got 3 favourite zombies. They're named Bob, Sarah and Theocrates. They may stand next to my coffin when I take a nap. :P
 
I call all my zombies 'Butters'. I dont know why but that is the only word they seem to react to... so yeah, Butters!
 
Baslakor said:
I like the idea of zombiecollecting just as I like the idea of naming them. I shall play along. :D

So what are your favourite ones you collected? :P

danceman said:
I call all my zombies 'Butters'. I dont know why but that is the only word they seem to react to... so yeah, Butters!

Hahah, so you got 10 Butters!

TDS said:
Ok then... Ralph, Headless Mac, Throatripper Carl and "The-Guy-With-The-Running-Eye"

Hahah nice. Ralph :cool:
 
Well, I got Legs the zombie (he got on the wrong end of a Greatsword), Heads the zombie (he got on the other side of the Greatsword), Hands the zombie (he went up against a duelist), Toes the zombie (iron-shod boots) and Guts the zombie.
 
When I asked them what their name was one responded: "Nom nom nom" and then continued gnawing on my arm, while the other yelled "BRAAAIINZ", so that's what I'll call em!
 
So many zombies to name.........hmm, do you think I can use them as Voodoo dolls? So if I call this zombie here Vekarin, and then make it do perverted things, will the real Vekarin turn perverted and join my ever growing army........experiment time!!
 
hmm i suppose the best zombie i have and therefore the only one worthy of naming at this point is the zombie in my second batch who has three bells and acts as the musician for the unit
i want to be realy pun-tastic and say something his name is Christian Bell (yes high 5 for the bat man gag)
or if it was a girl i suppse she could be Anna-Bell
but i suppose a zombie cant unterstand the subtleties of names so ill just call him "bell'ead"
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu