Necro Hero's

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Hanblack Nagash

Vargheist
Feb 22, 2011
630
South Shields
Zombies
343
just a general question

how do you guys tool up your necro hero's. as in magic items

do you guys recommend any cheap combos that a re worth their money in gold ?

im quite fond of the magic resistance necro in a unit. does help alot in those magic phases especialy in units of ghouls when they are prime targets
 
A Necromancer with the Dispel Scroll and the Ruby Ring of Ruin is one of my favorite Necromancer builds. The Dispel Scroll is a definite must for any army and the Ruby Ring of Ruin is a cheap fireball that can get rid of small supporting units and get those small points from here and there.

- Cheers, Skarsnik.
 
I typically charge up all my heroes to Level 2. So far I've been using one with a Scroll and another with the Book of Arkhan. Definitely considering using the Cursed Book today, though.

Basically, level 2, and an arcane item, and that's usually it for my Hero Necromancers.
 
I'll list things I like to try out from time to time. Obviously you can't take all of these on one hero but I like em all so I limit myself to one item per guy.

channeling staff

power stone

dispel scroll

staff of damnation

book of arkhan

earthin rod (for necro general)

rod of flaming death

Iron curse icon (nice for defense on a unit)
 
I'd favor staff of damnation and book of Arkhan. Of course the dispel scroll is so useful, but as every hero is limited to one cabalistic item, scrolls being one of them now, a choice has to be made. And the scroll is never my first pick.
 
Staff of Damnation on ghouls is a great combo if you can also get off Vanhel's on them. 3 rerollable poisoned attacks a piece. It's pretty devastating versus anything.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu