• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Necromancer Army List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Von Drac

Vampire Thrall
Yeah I like that.
My only question is about the Vomit attack.

Vomit - One Use Per Game
The ZG vomits a disgusting combination of long rotten flesh, stagnant bile and other unwholesome products on its foe. The ZG nor its foe may attack for that turn unless they have already done so. Calculate CR as normal. In addition, for the remainder of the combat all enemy units hit by this attack suffer a -1 to hit and wound as they slip and struggle in the mess.

Isn't this a little unfair on the giant. If neither side can attack, then the unit will destory the giant through ranks and banner. I would say work out combat res, with the giant already at +3 or something.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Would that be an auto-win by 3 (isn't that the Yell and Bawl rule also?) as well as the -1 To Hit modifier or just the auto-win? Personally I like the -1 To Hit and a simply +3 Combat Resolution for the Giant to prevent auto-crumbling, but anything works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.