Need Help with Mourngul Conversion

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Bradifer

Zombie
Sep 7, 2016
14
Florida
Zombies
17
Alright so I have an idea for a Mourngul conversion but wanted to get feedback before I started on it.

The idea was to keep the Mourngul figure the same, even paint it ethereal.

However I want to add a fair bit of blood on the claws + mouth, nothing too unique right?

Well I want the idea to be that the Mourngul has been eating his victims, and their disemembered bodies are hanging out of his open torso.

Was thinking of adding some intestines splayed out, maybe a few bodies hanging too, mangled of course. All that with him having a bloody trail of corpses and body parts behind him on the base.

It would be cool if you could see through him at some points and view the bodies inside him, but I have no idea how to visually accomplish this.

Would love to hear any feedback, thanks.
 
A friend of mine recommended using fishing line for strewn out flesh. He said to glue the two ends (or just one end if you want it dangling) in place and then put PVC glue over the whole thing. Once it's all done, use Blood for the Blood god (or your choice of gory red). I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds amazing.

For body parts, Slaanesh bits always make nice decorations.
 
@Bradifer I worked on a few unit fillers for my zombie unit last year and used Mantic zombies, I think they're decent (and affordable) miniatures for the conversion idea you've got.

As for innards, I just used green stuff glued into place, positioned until you're happy with it then left to cure & hardened with super glue. You can see examples on stuff I've made in my PLOG right HERE (zombie ogre) and HERE (zombies).
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu