• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

NEW AOS models

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Yet another nice and reasonable model! I like it! Does anyone know who he (?) is? I totally missed rumours about this mini, is it for Battlespire? A hero for Soulblight? Both?

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Difficult to say, but it seems it's a model for Shadespire too. I guess it can be a named wraith or something like that.

The new guy is the Herald of Nagash. Each alliance is getting a herald. Hes not for Shadespire he is for an event next year called Malign Portents.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/08/31/breaking-news-studio-preview-from-the-nova-open/

As far as new death models go, we are getting one shadespire faction, which is not saying much given that bloodbound and stormcast alone are getting two each. Something has to be coming for deathrattle soon. I'm guessing that with the shadespire skeletons, a bunch of new deathrattle stuff is coming for our first AoS faction with new models.

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Aye, it sounds more like the undead fleets in FB and Dreadfleet, but they definitely can be lead by vampires. It's funny that the idea was present long ago but only now, I hope, we will see such miniatures.