New awseome models from Warhammer forge

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Got a mail today that said that warhammer forge now has started to produce models! First release is for DoC and WoC nurgle

Plague Toads
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/NURGLE-PLAGUE-TOADS.html

Bile Trolls
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/NURGLE-BILE-TROLLS.html

Plague Ogres
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/Warhammer_Monsters/NURGLE-PLAGUE-OGRES.html

Oh if this thread already exists, feel free to delete this one^^
 
They look really good - have just signed up to their newsletter. Do they have a blog?

Would be good if we could somehow convince them to do a decent zombie dragon.
 
I love the Plague Frogs. They kinda look like Squigs who have received the mark of Nurgle! Great sculpts all around.

Very expensive though...that's the one downside. These guys are seriously costly.
 
They are awesome models, BUT, I just wish they weren't Nurgle. Considering how easy it is to convert Nurgle things, it makes more sense to simply make your own than pay forgeworld prices in my eyes.

The few sneek peaks of chaos dwarfs elsewhere caught my attention though :cool:
 
The prices make me want to cry! lol.
I use ghoul stats but a mix of zombies, skeles and ghouls in the unit and call it an undead horde because i am not keen on the ghoul models and htink a mix of undead creatues looks awesome, so the ogre with the guts hanging out would be great in my undead horde :D :suck:
 
If i did use them, & i probably wouldn't because of the $$$ would be for zombie unit fillers & ogre held palanquin as a black coach
 
Great models, crappy pricetag. :(
I do like the Ogres though. Very good looking and not too over the top, which is mostly the case with Nurgle models. :)


Cheers, Wolfie
 
Wolf Fang said:
Great models, crappy pricetag. :(
I do like the Ogres though. Very good looking and not too over the top, which is mostly the case with Nurgle models. :)


Cheers, Wolfie

Agreed, most Nurgle deamons look a bit over the top.
I like the frogs a lot to. but I don't got piles of money laying around so...
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu