• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Infernal Skull

Wight King
Apr 21, 2012
Hi guys, just wanted to drop a post in here to let everyone know I've started a new company for producing resin terrain kits: Skull Forge Scenics LLC.

Link to my Etsy store: www.skullforgescenics.etsy.com

I figured that my fellow undead-heads would appreciate the first two products: a pair of roadside shrines and a pack of tombstones. Check 'em out!

Shrines%2B4%2BBlog.jpg

Shrines%2B1%2BBlog.jpg

Tombstones%2B3%2BBlog.jpg

Tombstones%2B1%2BBlog.jpg

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Dec 25, 2010
Nashville, TN
Awesome stuff, Rob! I gotta confess, we were super slow at work the past few days and I spent the time looking back through your blog. I really enjoyed the Skaven Pestilins posts, and all the terrain. If you notice the Views count has gone up, that was all me. I'll keep an eye on your etsy.

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Gravestones without crosses, fitting WFB world much better? Now that's interesting! I'll probably be buying them later, when I'll think of some good use for them ;) Also, I've seen that the store doesn't seem to send them to Europe - would that be possible in the future?

Infernal Skull

Wight King
Apr 21, 2012
Gravestones without crosses, fitting WFB world much better? Now that's interesting! I'll probably be buying them later, when I'll think of some good use for them ;) Also, I've seen that the store doesn't seem to send them to Europe - would that be possible in the future?

I'm currently looking into international shipping. Etsy has a lot of disclaimers regarding the laws for selling to the EU. Things like VAT tax and such that I may or may not have to worry about. I'll post an update once I get the international shipping issues squared away.

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Argh, politics, taxes and borders, messing with the spread of good stuff! Okay then, I stay tuned with this topic subscribed - as well as your facebook page ;) I am really curious what other pieces will you create in the future :thumbsup:

Infernal Skull

Wight King
Apr 21, 2012
Thanks guys! I definitely have plans for some dead trees & hangman's trees. I'm afraid the branches might be too brittle in resin, though. Definitely something I'll have to expreriment with more. Same for the above-ground crypts. I want to branch out with some "regular" buildings & ruins that would appeal to a wider audience first. As tempting as it may be for an undead player like myself, I realize that I can't go all-graveyard-all-the-time. :)

Reactions: Farmer7574

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu