New Member

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Otarin

Zombie
Jan 6, 2015
49
Zombies
32
Just introducing myself,

I've been painting GW models for D&D miniatures and having so I decided to try Warhammer. Only been playing just over a month and VC is my first army.

I have a regular group to play with and somehow I'm in a campaign tourney. So much for training wheels.

Don't have a 'theme' for my army other than crushing anything with a heartbeat.

I've tried a few ideas, but there are a lot more things I want to try after reading tactics here.

Blendy Vamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu