Dear Friends,
I have had a lot of fun playing a mixed malignant + Skeleton army following the advice of the community given to me in another post.
Now I would like to focus the 90% of the army in the MALIGNANT/NIGHTHAUNT theme.
In my community we are using AZYR COMP System.
I would appreciate you comments and opinions about my list. The lack of sinergy will be a problem? Anyway to improve it? Do you think it can win games in a balanced environment? Any other suggestion or alternatives to the units I have used?
Find bellow the list according to AZYR 50 points level:
1 x Arkhan the black
3 x Morghast Harbringers
2 x Morghast Archai
1 x Mortis Engine
6 x Spirit Hosts
6 x Spirit Hosts
6 x Spirit Hosts
6 x Hexwraiths
The idea is that Arkhan will use one spell slot to summon and maintain one unit of 2xMorghast and the other spell slot for Mystic Shield (according to last Azyr summoning rules).
Thank you for your feedback!
Bests Regards!
Lordmariskal
I have had a lot of fun playing a mixed malignant + Skeleton army following the advice of the community given to me in another post.
Now I would like to focus the 90% of the army in the MALIGNANT/NIGHTHAUNT theme.
In my community we are using AZYR COMP System.
I would appreciate you comments and opinions about my list. The lack of sinergy will be a problem? Anyway to improve it? Do you think it can win games in a balanced environment? Any other suggestion or alternatives to the units I have used?
Find bellow the list according to AZYR 50 points level:
1 x Arkhan the black
3 x Morghast Harbringers
2 x Morghast Archai
1 x Mortis Engine
6 x Spirit Hosts
6 x Spirit Hosts
6 x Spirit Hosts
6 x Hexwraiths
The idea is that Arkhan will use one spell slot to summon and maintain one unit of 2xMorghast and the other spell slot for Mystic Shield (according to last Azyr summoning rules).
Thank you for your feedback!
Bests Regards!
Lordmariskal