• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Adam_Barrow

Sleepless Knight
True Blood
Dec 25, 2010
Nashville, TN
He lives! Dude, it's been a long time. Good to see you're back at it, and with a killer new model to boot. Your washed out ethereal scheme has always been really cool to me. Great job on the new Ghost Wagon.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Apr 2, 2011
Grödinge
Wow, this takes me back :)
I have some vague recollection of this thread from when I first joined this forum. Looking back through the pages I can definitely say I remember your BSB, that one was quite eyecatching.

Great to see you back, and what timing too. We have a painting competition going on atm, and the theme is Undead Chariot. That Mortis Engine would fit right in. Be sure to check it out here.

Nikos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Feb 26, 2010
Plymouth
Kind words but as the mortis engine was done before the competition started not really in the spirit. I will definitely take part in the next one though. I will be back on the forum more often now as all my other armies are gone so I'm a bit more focused.

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Apr 2, 2011
Grödinge
The rules of the challenge state that the model's cannot be painted more than a year ago. As long as you follow that we'd be more than happy to have you onboard. Of course, if you personally feel it still wouldn't be right, I won't pressure you any further.

Quite like the painting of those Vargheist you got there. A very muted and limited colour scheme but still enough differences to keep it interesting.

Orlaster

Skeleton
Aug 10, 2014
UK
I like the look of those witch hunters a lot, dude. Can't wait to see them finished up. Really, really nice army blog. Also that corpse cart master is just too cool to sit right at the back of the corpse cart, isn't he?!

Borgnine

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Jun 15, 2013
Pruszkow, Poland
Orange flames on the ME - now that's something one doesn't see so often ;) I am also greatly impressed with your etherals, they look awesome! Overall it creates a very good composition on the ME. I looked kinda quick through the rest of your plog and the army is really cool, especially the BSB ;) The basing, especially on the vargheists here is also great :thumbsup:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu