• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Official Rumour Thread: New Vampire Counts Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallasch

The Nightmare of Nordland
Von Calyptra said:
Necromancer said:
I'm more annoyed they've pulled the old bloodline models. All gone now.
What!? Dammit! If I'd known they were going to do that I'd have bought a bunch of them. If you want to field a Blood Dragon now, I guess you either have to hit ebay or else drop $60 on the zombie dragon/terrorgheist kit.
I don't think they'll be gone forever. We'll probably see them again in a few months in finecast.

N.I.B

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Thanks, omg that's far worse than I had expected. 18+ to help out your spearhead unit(s), compared to todays 4+. Will be interesting to see how this turns out on the tabletop. Battle reports should start to trickle in this weekend.

N.I.B said:
Thanks, omg that's far worse than I had expected. 18+ to help out your spearhead unit(s), compared to todays 4+. Will be interesting to see how this turns out on the tabletop. Battle reports should start to trickle in this weekend.
But it is a bubble. Honestly, it's well costed if not a tad undercosted.

Uziel

Vargheist
Necromancer said:
Also the mixed bloodline idea seems to be the current "thing" at least judging by the so far excellent(opinion)Ulrika series. They actually go into bloodlines a fair bit.
Good books, but I think the link between Gabriella (I think that was her name), Adolhus Krieger and Ulrika is the only "mixed" Bloodline example that I've ever come across in the fluff... You clearly have Lahmia, Von Carsteins and the Strigoi as seperate Bloodlines in those books, yet somehow a Lahmian managed to sire a Von Carstein there somehow... More than a little odd.. Maybe I've forgotten some detail or other here, but if Gabrialle sired Adolhus as I do seem to recall, then that would be a first and only "jump" from one Bloodline to anothe that I've ever come across.
In any case, odd as this may be (assuming I remember correctly), my point is that It would still be far from the norm...

Status
Not open for further replies.