Old bones, rise!

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Mr. Anderson

Zombie
Sep 25, 2025
31
Zombies
42
Good evening, everyone.

I used to go by my old account here, which is MasterSpark, but I fancied a new start here in this new decade. I've missed the old forum culture from before and DoN's call to arms inspired me to give it another go. 🍷

5th edition is still the name of our game around here with the all-too-lovely Undead book being the favourite, of course. I have appreciation for the rest of GW's history and offerings though and look forward to taking part in the discussions and other goings on around here again!
 
MasterSpark you legend! Whoa, welcome back!

I miss the old culture, too. Great times were had!

It must be wonderful to play 5th edition. Looking forward to chatting with you!
 
A legend has returned! Really great to see you back Mr. Anderson - although it feels very weird not calling you MS! It is possible to merge accounts, I could merge in your old content into your new account - I'll shortly be re-enabling zombies and it's based on word count! 🧟‍♂️

Look forward to chatting with you again, and I'd personally love to see some of your battle reports on the 5th edition!
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu