• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Overreactions to Age of Sigmar

Status
Not open for further replies.

najo

Mortarch of the Dark Soul
True Blood
Bit insulting to those who hate it but have tried it like myself, not sure why you think this, its just a cop out.
You are taking one post out of context and trying to paint me up in entirely the wrong light. I have friends that I would classify as "haters" who aren't giving Age of Sigmar a fair shot. Immediately on seeing the rules and round bases they wrote off GW and refuse to play it, some are selling their armies or writing off wargaming entirely. Some of them are people I've played with for decades, removing themselves from their friends and community without even trying the game. That is the reaction I am referring too, which is extreme. Those of us trying to give AoS a fair shot are finding some cool stuff and we are reporting it back to you guys out of a sense of helping our community learn the game and stay together. No one is forcing you to play Age of Sigmar, but it and the people playing it don't deserve all the attacks that a vocal minority are giving them. The alternative to Age of Sigmar was the possibility of Warhammer going away entirely.

najo

True Blood
I honestly found the video boring as Ao$ itself...
I've remained patient with you ever time you mouth off. There is absolutely no reason to be disrespectful towards me or anyone else. Since you keep being rude to people here, you get a formal warning and if you keep it up you're going to find yourself banned.

Emicrania

Wight King
I've remained patient with you ever time you mouth off. There is absolutely no reason to be disrespectful towards me or anyone else. Since you keep being rude to people here, you get a formal warning and if you keep it up you're going to find yourself banned.
You see Najo,this is why people should not have power, they don't know the line between personal problems and greater good.
This post is about a video of a dude burning his own miniatures, you are ( as surprisingly might sound) out of my thought.
So I think is better you remove that warning and you owe an apologize.
If you have a problem wiht me we solve it privately or,better,just ignore each other and keep our life going on.

najo

True Blood
You see Najo,this is why people should not have power, they don't know the line between personal problems and greater good.
This post is about a video of a dude burning his own miniatures, you are ( as surprisingly might sound) out of my thought.
So I think is better you remove that warning and you owe an apologize.
If you have a problem wiht me we solve it privately or,better,just ignore each other and keep our life going on.
Your posts seemed like it was in response to the posts between myself and @Draykorinee. I thought you were referencing the video I posted and took it as you been rude towards me. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I prefer you and I to be on good terms with each other, so let's keep our posts positive. Warning removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.