• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

ChaosJedi666

Black Knight
Feb 9, 2010
Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
And people wonder why I smoke? 'Cos when you get some pasta for dinner, a bottle of lemonade and some bread and it costs you $30, thats 'effin bad. Lol, can't afford to live here but can't go anywhere else. I hate money.:(

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
have a safe trip and be safe...i need to plan a trip to england one of these days or go back to Europe for a bit germany was nice the last time i went...

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
why do people still wanna be friends after they do something so horrific that no one wants to hang out with them anymore...i hate people sometimes...

Josef

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Aug 12, 2008
Texas
6hrs at the gym plus 4hrs working on my truck in tyhe heat = bad idea lol i cant really move today...

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
My friend likes to eat Frosties with cream for breakfast; I think it's ridiculous, but the fact that he defends it so fiercely makes it all the weirder.

Arkhan

Grave Guard
Dec 28, 2007
Under the burning sun
Spencer said:
why does Dr pepper use his medical degree to make soft drinks?

Probably started out as a snake-oil salesman that tried to push it as some invigorating elixir. Naturally it would had to include several spoonfuls of cocaine back in the day if that is the case.

Random thought: How do I clear out junk from my storage that has some kinda nostalgic value?

Spencer

Skeleton
May 27, 2010
Bottom of a well
Arkhan said:
Random thought: How do I clear out junk from my storage that has some kinda nostalgic value?

you accidentally set the storage space on fire problem solved :D just err make sure err you have a fire extinguisher at hand ;)

Zephyr

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Mar 3, 2008
Rotterdam
It's way too hot and I need to pack up and move within four weeks. It's way too hot I need to pack up and move and fasting starts tonight....It's too hot I need to pack up, move, fast and call a mortuary:tongue:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu