Hi everyone. Not sure how active the list is now, but I'll wave to everyone here...
Recently decided I need some undeath in my life again.
Starting to gather models with a few bigger bricks to get me going for core blocks. I've amassed 50 ghouls and 55 skeles and 20 zombies so far. I have a few character models and a dabble also from AOS lines. I am aiming for a respectable army from which I can go in several directions if I want.
I'm more of a collector / painter than a player. My group disbanded back in 6th Ed. but I still love the models and the art and I do enjoy painting. I had a good start to a VC army way back when, and sold it. So, I was bitten once more and well, off we go once more.
Lots of brilliant new pieces to work on too...
Recently decided I need some undeath in my life again.
I'm more of a collector / painter than a player. My group disbanded back in 6th Ed. but I still love the models and the art and I do enjoy painting. I had a good start to a VC army way back when, and sold it. So, I was bitten once more and well, off we go once more.
Lots of brilliant new pieces to work on too...