• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Regiments of the Von Jugingen's

Sessioni

Grave Guard
Grave guard made from Corsairs?! :o That's one idea I've never seen executed and it makes me wonder why I haven't seen those before, they look great!

the ghoulies look good really like that green and bone
Thanks! I appreciate it!
These are very original GGs, I don't know if someone made them from corsairs ;) And the same I can say about Karl von Jungingen - I don't remember anyone converting vlad mini - I very much like the idea with twin weapons.
Thank you! I really enjoyed how he came out!
Sorry I haven't replied to your comments! I was in the middle of moving!
Grave guard made from Corsairs?! :o That's one idea I've never seen executed and it makes me wonder why I haven't seen those before, they look great!
Thank you!

I will not be rebasing anything for age of sigmar, but I do play it as well as 8th ed, I have few things I have to paint still. But I will be working on my mordheim warband and I want finish painting all my 40k orks

It's been awhile but, I am going to be converting up some new units and sort of a new army of Vampire counts. It will be inspired by Dark Souls 3 If you guys are familiar with that game, then you should be able to get an Idea of what I want to do

Sessioni

Grave Guard
It's been awhile but, I am going to be converting up some new units and sort of a new army of Vampire counts. It will be inspired by Dark Souls 3 If you guys are familiar with that game, then you should be able to get an Idea of what I want to do
I'm a big fan of Souls -series (since Demon's Souls to Dark Souls 3) and I love how the videogame inspired you to continue with your army :D

Yup yup yup yup yup! I cannot second this enough. The Dark Souls series is brilliantly inspiring. I can't get enough of it, myself. I really like your models so far, so seeing what else you come up with will be great! I definitely feel like your all-dark-and-bloody style would lend itself very well to a Dark Souls inspired army. :)

robtion

Vampire Thrall
You have a dark and gory style going on here. I like that :konrad: Don't ever change ;)

Really like a lot of you minis. Konrad looks cool. As does the gore that ties everything together. Some people theme their armies on colours or terrain. Your theme seems to be blood. What better for a vampire army :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It's been a while and I apologize, but life has gotten in my way for sometime.
anyways, I'm hoping to dedicate time to this forum now, I mentioned long ago that I was doing some dark souls inspired stuff, and I only managed to sculpt my mourngul (pictured)
but then I kind of drifted from sigmar a bit and I still play it, but fantasy is still my love and I have been working hard to revamp my army. My most recent finished project was nagash (and my neferata who I post later this week) I hope to be posting once a week or every two weeks!

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Great job on the scultping, that one looks indeed creeepy :thumbsup: And even if I can't discern any details on the small picture, I can still see appreciate that awesome fiery robe on nagash - it fits very well with that shade you choose for the armor plates.

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the compliments and I apologize for the the bad pic of nagash, but I spend more money on Warhammer then on cameras :tongue:

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
It's never a matter of funds, but some know-how - you can make pretty good photos with a smartphone most people tend to have these days - which you can see HERE. I use a 12-years old average camera and it works too.

Still, I know from my own experience than making good photos of that big sonouvabitch is difficult and showing him in the middle of battle is very cool too :)