• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Sanai (Skaven) vs Bishop (Brets) 2500 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
I would guess you lose frenzy in lieu of the break test...

Actually you lose frenzy when you lose combat. There's no rules about break tests at all under frenzy.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Putting rules for break tests under Frenzy would be unnecessary, because Frenzy doesn't make you Unbreakable in the first place. Frenzy does confer Immune to Psychology, but ItP doesn't grant immunity to break tests, only being actually Unbreakable or Undead does.

TL;DR: You would have to take a break test on top of losing your Frenzy.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
... Why is the terran from me and Chaos Borns game appearing in some of the posts in the last page or two?

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Shift and Printscreen will take a screenshot of your pc's video display. Then paste it into Paint, or Word, or whatever.

Export Image File will take a screenshot in BC.

Does the problem only occur on the website? (I'm guessing, and NOT in BC)

Bishop

Master Necromancer
True Blood
Ah.. ok. Forgot there a MASSIVE time difference, and you have to work tomorrow (I assume).

Status
Not open for further replies.