shield of ptolos

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I'd argue that ranged attacks are anything that isn't made in close combat. So I'd say you get the save versus all spells. Unless of course the spell says no armor saves allowed. Isn't this how our flag of bloodkeep works? We get a 4+ ward against all ranged attacks? I interpret that to be anything outside of close combat.

That's my opinion though. I could be wrong though.
 
I never use it. Probably should have checked it out before I responded. If it says shooting it might not work against magic missiles. Unless it says to treat magic missiles like a shooting attack in the brb. I'm too lazy to go look right now. :tongue:

And like I said before; I never use it. It's only good on lone characters and I never run lone characters.
 
Since it's shooting attacks it doesn´t work against magic missiles, magic missiles are unusual attacks distributed as shooting, randomly strikes mount/rider etc.

Most items usually says something something against shooting attacks, including magic missiles
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu