Show us your Black Coach

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Here's mine. Currently work in progress - kinda a Tomb on wheels concept xD :
ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo347_death_by_1000_stings_Works_20in_20Progress_bk.webp

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo347_death_by_1000_stings_Works_20in_20Progress_bk02.webp

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo347_death_by_1000_stings_Works_20in_20Progress_bk03.webp
 
Santa absolutely amazing stuff love them both, but the one that stands out the most for me is the lahmain one great conversion in all aspects and not over done. :thumbsup:
The painting is very smooth with sleek lines ( vannah’s rocks :rock: ).
 
Nice coach Merenwen,I'm building mine right now.Fantastic job on the horses.
@Genaltso-How's your progress? it's been awhile,I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do with it...it needs something horrible looking out from within.
 
Count - hey there, sorry for the long silence here. I got super busy after december. Things should start slowing after April so I can get back to painting. However, The Coach she is done - I just never got the pics taken yet. Will hopefully be able to get to this next week. Cheers!
 
countlasombra: nice coach, I like the colour scheme and basing :D I especialy like the detail on the wheels and the skele on the road :thumbsup:

Confuseddad: HAHA aweseome and very well done! it reminds me of monstertrucks but back in medieval times :D My friend who loves Empire would hate seeing the steam tank crushed into the ground by the black coach! great job.
 
Thanks Merenwen,I spent a lot of time on it.It really stands up to scrutiny.
@Dad-Awesome work...hella expensive conversion too I might add;very committed of you :thumbsup:.
 
Countlasambra: Not as expensive as you think. The old rusted steam tank was a busted model missing pieces that a friend gave me. I got the doom wheels piece-meal off eBay (over a period of 2-1/2 years!); if you're VERY patient you can get a good deal off eBay. And the coach was obtained at a reduced price because it was missing the steeds.
 
That monster truck black coach looks cool confused dad. Do you got a lot of funny vampire counts minis? If so I would like to see a blog or something :D

And Lasombra nice work on your black coach too. That green vamp in the coffin looks nice.
 
Count Lasombra said:
@Dad-Awesome work...hella expensive conversion too I might add;very committed of you :thumbsup:.

Actually not as expensive as you think. The black coach was cheap because it was missing a lot of parts. The crushed steam tank was a broken model that a friend gave me. I got one pair of doom wheels off ebay fairly cheaply; but I did break down and buy the other pair from GW.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu