Show us your Fell and Swarm(bats)

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Here are my Vampire(fell) Bats. Enjoy!


CIMG1337.JPG


CIMG1338.JPG


CIMG1340.JPG
CIMG1341.JPG
 
Wow! :| Those look awesome!

Here's my Fell Bats.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg


My Bat Swarms still are unpainted (and I really had to reassemble them to fit on my theme), but I am not too busy with them (I hardly ever use them in my games).

- Cheers, Skarsnik. :thumbsup:
 
FA the Wamphyrs are amazing good job.

Skar love your gobobats.

Fritz love the paint job looking great.

Niko your colour blending is superb nice touch with the bloody teeth.
 
All these are great!

Fallen Angel - I have a similar idear for my fell bats using Mantic zombies and adding wings somehow. You just solidified this direction for me as a completely viable option with you bats up above. Top knotch work:thumbsup:
 
G why don’t you check out this section on gargouhls:
https://www.vampirecounts.net/Thread-Fumico-s-Garghoul-tutorial?pid=117244#pid117244
This might give you some ideas on how to do the wings, another idea is to use wire frame to make the wing shape and then model some GS on it.
 
Here's mine hot of the brush. Special thx to Fallen Angel for inspiration and Count Kill Alot for the link to the tutorial where I confirmed my suspicions on the nid gargoyle wings being a viable option. Cheers!

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo347_death_by_1000_stings_Works_20in_20Progress_003.webp

ai390.photobucket.com_albums_oo347_death_by_1000_stings_Works_20in_20Progress_004_1.webp
 
:Vampire1: Wow those conversions are amazing and you’ve managed to pull it off and paint them in such a short time, hats of to you.
Now for C & C the paint job is out of this world and the positioning of which you’ve placed them flows really well, my only criticism I can’t buy them in stores.
The parts are (ghoul heads, gargoyle wings and zombie body/torso) if I’m not mistaken.
Great job. :thumbsup:
 
Again hats of to what you’ve done here, it turned out beautifully you should be proud of your self.
And good luck on your tournie, kick some ass. :thumbsup:
 
Well, I've been slowed down by stuff at work and kept from doing much new work on my Mordheim Gang, but..... as somebody asked about my old army, I decided to pull them out of the closet where they've been entombed for some long while and take a stab at photographing some of them....

So anyway.... here's my old Bat swarms for your perusal and (hopefully) enjoyment. ;)



 
Hi all, fairly new to this forum (have been doing undead for an age now so don't know why I aint joined a dedicated forum before!). I've recently returned to my old vampires and giving them an update as they were painted back when I was singing soprano and I like to think my skills have come on a bit since then...

I'm not a massive fan of the GW bat range but here's what I've managed to do with a couple:

http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/Symred/Undead/?action=view&current=bat.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs949.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fad340%2FSymred%2FUndead%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dbat.jpg
 
I haven't been around in a while but I think I've posted these before. Here's what I use as Fell Bats:


These are the giant bat things from the FFG game 'Descent: Journeys in the Dark'
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t161_orcyboy_Vampire_20Counts_fellbats_1.webp


I also use the really old GW Carrion with wraith riders.
ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t161_orcyboy_Vampire_20Counts_Fellbats.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu