The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Yo listen up, here is a story,
about a little ghoul,
who lives in a blue world.
And all day and all night
and everything he eats, is just corpse, like him,
inside and outside.
Blue his crypt, with a blue little coffin, and a blue cadaver, and everything is blue for him,
and himself and every body (heehee) around, cause he ain't got nobody for eating, for eating, for eating...
I'm ghoul dabadee dabadi...
Sorry couldn't hold myself. but believe me, I like them!
@Theerteen @Eyeless Actually, I like that they are in contrast with bases. Mostly all ghouls (in squad) I have seen are difficult to distinguish because players mostly paint them in gray tones.
Yo hoho my shot at Ghouls. Going super simple and Aiming for a Nice overall impression with a more detailed trays ( blood and skulls to come ) and theres a vampire too
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.