Show us your Morghasts

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Eyeless

Wight King
May 17, 2013
443
Malta
Zombies
260
Link to Show Us Thread Index.

Decided to put this thread up as I couldn't find one already and I'll start with my newly finished morghasts =]

Morghast 1.webp
Morghast 2.webp
Morghast 5.webp
Morghast Archai 1.webp
Morghast Archai 2.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great work! I like the color scheme you chose for the spirit wisps in between the wings and on the halberd. Very striking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eyeless
Thanks, @Borgnine ! Quite happy with how they're coming out. I like that the spirits help unify the look with Nagash, Arkhan and the Spirit Hosts.

Regarding bases... they are actually resin, from Dragon Forge Design. Cheating, I know, but I'm very happy with the look, and I could never get Agrellan Earth to work the way I wanted it to. It took a bit of pinning, Liquid Greenstuff and Stirland Mud to get the Morghasts and Spirit Hosts to look OK on the resin bases.

My advice to anyone else looking to paint Morghasts is to paint the armour, head, and weapons separately. It's a real pain trying to do the whole thing together.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu