Simple Q: skink chief on Stagedon

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Sep 26, 2014
95
Zombies
91
Hey,

My lizardmen opponent had a skin chief (BS5) take a Stagedon as a mount. in the army book it says that "the skin chief replaces one of the skink crew". He insisted that this means that the Stagedon's Bow can be fired with BS5. (meaning it is a BS5 bolt thrower!). I agreed because I did not know the rule exactly since this is the first time I encontered such a scenario.

Is this the right way to play this?
 
Yes. You use the highest ballistic skill of the model to determine shooting with a war machine. This should be in the rulebook with the war machine rules. I can't check what page at the moment though.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu