Skeleton Collosus

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Steveo1234

Zombie
Nov 7, 2014
13
Zombies
8
65073_10152820426112276_5646940127012177886_n.webp
1798356_10152820422977276_1659315987665602948_n.webp
10675766_10152820426272276_7133834003019338739_n.webp
10702039_10152820418787276_3104193987634069167_n.webp
A reaper model that I found and painted for the Collosus
 
Very nice. Is that the one from the Bones line? I picked him up a few months back but the rubbery vinyl is hard to keep from sagging.
 
I also had that idea, it's an awesome model to represent a Colossus. I love what you've done with it. Excellent job!

@Wolfrahm I also found the material this model is made from to be sagging, but I fixed it by putting in some pieces of a paper clip in strategic spots that blend in well and it gives the model more stability.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu