• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

LordTobiothan

Crypt Horror
May 6, 2014
With the dawn of age of sigmar and the complete lack of real rules following it, assuming this site stays committed to the most recent edition of warhammer fantasy.

What rules will there be to discuss? Aside from our opinions on the intentionally unclairified rules, I dont see what rules clarifications we can talk about.

Lynks

Lord of RAW
True Blood
Dec 29, 2010
Sydney
The current plan is to maintain the 8th edition sections and add new ones for age of sigmar, plus I imagine that given the lack of structure to the game there will be plenty of issues to discuss.

The Sun King

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 22, 2012
Copenhagen
As Lynks says we will spawn subforums for AoS when the dust settles. I see plenty of army builds in AoS already and can't wait to discuss them with you all.

Mr. West

Lahmian Tomb Guard
Mar 26, 2013
Sounds good, so everyone can read / write about the game system they prefer :thumbsup:

I for one, would be quite saddened if we didn't have a section for 8th ed. (or older editions of WHFB) on these boards anymore, simply because WHFB and AoS cannot be compared.
They're completely different games and both will have their respective base of players.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu