Strigoi themed army.

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Gojira

Skeleton
Feb 12, 2012
96
Zombies
73
Not sure I want to buy 3 terrorgheist but I remember strigoi armies from back in the day with some fondness so I thought I'd make a modern one for fun. Maybe someday I'll give it some table time.

Lords:
Strigoi Ghoul King
Terrorgheist
Red fury
Preservation, Sword of might

Heroes
Necromancer
Dispel scroll, Seed of rebirth

Core:
Ghouls x30

Zombies x25
Command
Zombies x40
Command
Zombies x40
Command

Special:
Crypt Horrors x8
Crypt Horrors x8

Rare:
Terrorgheist
Terrorgheist

2399
 
He already has the talisman of preservation. So either he'll get a 4+ ward all the time or a 5+ regen and a 2+ ward on a rare occasion. I think going with the talisman is a good decision in this case.

Now if the king was on foot next to a mortis engine I'd totally agree that the dragon bane gem is the way to go. It's all situational.
 
My thoughts exactly. I'd make a run at the likely dragonbane candidates with regular attacks as I know there won't be a ward. So I'm just jumping a step and going right for a perma ward.

Also, as visible from the list, it's not the most competitive. In a 5 or 6 round tourney I won't have a hope of winning. But that's OK, this list is mainly for fun and theme and moral high ground viewing all the peglords below. If I get drawn against a list with cannons there goes any chance of a 20-0.

I suspect a list like this to win big and lose big in equal amounts as match up affects it pretty badly.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu