Swedish Partner in crime?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

gazoline

Zombie
Feb 24, 2011
24
Heby
Zombies
16
Not sure this is the right part of the forum, but i would like ask if there is any fellow swedish people in/around the cites uppsala, enköping, västerås, sala...xD

Would be fun to maybe meet up and discuss strats and such since im failry new to vc, started them like 2 years ago.. still hasnt finished or playe dmore then like 4-5 games:redface:

If not i would be happy to talk with you other about hints tips, what to think about and so on =):suck:
 
Heya! I myself am very new to VC and i am yet to play a game :tongue: However i live in Stockholm but if you get a Swedish discussion group or something going i would love to join in.
 
Yeah, with the new book and all it will be fun to develop new tactics and whatnot and spend some time with fellow vikings!
 
I live in Uppsala personaly. Also VERY new to Vampire counts, only bought my first minatures last saturday. 7 Dire wolves, 1 vampire and a Varghulf painted to date.
 
I have been playing VC for maby two years, sadly I started a Ogre Kingdoms army last spring so my VC have been gathering dust ever since. But with a new book out I think that it is time once again to bring out the vampires.

Right now I live in Sundsvall but I´m moving down to sthlm in the middle of march
 
Sounds good, some ppl gathering up then :D maybe little get together in april then :D
Sounds great Bloodsworn, i live in Heby=)

oh so youre finding your way down in the country, i like the sounds of fellow CN mates close by:D
 
Alrite Zhatan, i see your point. But let me know of you change your mind:) im also in västerås like 2-3times a month. so let me know if you wanna play a game with me and my friends:)
 
Here's another sucker (pun intended) who lives in Uppsala :perv: VERY new to Vampire Counts and Warhammer so would like to meet some guys who can give some hints and tips about playstyle and other stuff. Let me know if something's coming up :)
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu