The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Yes, first edition lego Skeletons. They're a bit bigger than the normal GW models, but the last pic has a snotling with a shovel (shield on stick), making the lego mini look even more monstrous!
As for an update; redid the banners of the zombies which I will post soon. Other than that waiting for a new Chaos Black so I can start on the varghulf and bats! :konrad:
The skeletons are currently standing in the subcultures shop in Utrecht for a painting competition. Come by and see this legendary regiment with your own eyes! The outcome of the competition will be on saturday 16.00. Feel free to drop by and ask me an autograph!
I really love what you've done with the army. I'm pretty sure there wont be anything quite like this out there. You've combine 3 of my favorite things. Goblins, skeletons and Lego!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.