The Lol Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
63cc703ab6d76ac72eedee8048569327aecbbc65.gif

wear_the_pants.PNG
 
http://wtfcontent.com/img/131310360468.jpg[/img


also, speaking of velocirapture....
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_6vl4eC2xk[/video]
 
Disciple of Nagash said:
Wow...that email chain was one of the funniest things I have ever read, the way that guy ripped into the Chaplain, pure genius xd

I just laughed so hard my girlfriend woke up, and came into the living room, asking waht it was. hehe
 
Grish said:
Is it still a ninja if it's a 2hr delay? Are you some kind of sloth?

I'd had the page open for a while before posting...

But, in all seriousness; I am not a sloth, however I do have three-toes, plant matter growing from my long coat of fur and an inexplicable adoration for hammocks.
 
How is that even possible. I looked at the cards and did NOT choose the card that my "autofocus"(lacking a better word here. I mean the card that I looked at first unvoluntarily) brought up on purpose and it was exactly the one that was missing at the bottom... bad luck or some psychological trick?! o.O
 
Compare the cards on the bottom with those on the top. Screws with your mind so long as you don't think about it.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu