The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I don't think it's been posted in here yet, but you all should have a look at the brilliant translation work
in this old school game back from 1989. It gets me every time.
You know those parking spaces with pictures of wheelchairs in them? They aren't reserved for disabled people, they are reserved for Chuck Norris and show what will happen if you park in his space.
Oh My God. Just saw an advert on a rival site, the "Underempire", advertising nothing but toilet flush handles. Interested, I clicked the link, and that was ALL they sold! Pre-owned too, our influence IS spreading! ALL HAIL DoN AND THE VAIN HOPE HE WILL MAKE MY SIG LIKE DARVY'S!
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc[/video]
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcRecCk8sw&feature=related[/video]
The second one.... its the best advertising I have ever seen.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.