The Lol Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I recently got myself a butane torch for when i need to melt arms and things to re-align them. setting the sprues and spare bitz on fire is an unforseen health hazard that has arisen because of this. soo many melted sprues...
 
He has two other videos (well each is multipart)
one is called "bullet proof" and the pic shows a rhino kit
the other is called "in the line of fire" and shows a pic of a devastator. My net is capped so cant watch but am curious as to what those videos entail.
 
I love ninja cat! there is a longer video where the cat gets all scared and runs off. and i want some giga pudding! giga pudding!
 
I carried out an epic sarcasm attack on facebook chat today, when someone asked how I was.

oh im fantastic, life is wonderful and everything is perfect, and everybody loves me.
All the pretty birdies are singing and the sky is blue and the wildflowers are blooming and im oh so happy
im so peachy im shitting rainbows
 
Sanai said:
I am tempted to buy one of those new grey knights kits, assemble it all, paint it, and then do the above to them all.

Please Sanai, do something better deserving of your money, like putting them on the back of a dark eldar raider, hanging on by a chain, and green stuff checks on their rear...
 
Before you click, know that somebody drops the f-bomb in this pic. But honestly, he had every right to. DUKE NUKEM FTW.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/617d1e1a_48bc_c1ce.png
 
Cats eh..

2451.jpg


1254153515931.jpg


funny-pictures-cat-with-invisible-snow-shovel.jpg



And a classic, not including cats:

wmkqnkqn.jpg
 
Ha ha, loving the cats. xD

Here's something I posted in the Gunhearts OOC thread to beg forgiveness from DoN. There's some... strong language so reader-discretion is advised. Flashing lights have also been added in case this didn't make sense.

*** :siren: Warning: Explicit Content :siren: ***



And so ends the tragic tale of Count Darvaleth. After Nagash's Disciple knocked out the poor vampire, he was swarmed by all manner of fiendish and monstrous minions: twisted things, pawing at their prize with slithering tentacles and twinkling, sinister eyes. First, they rip apart his belongings, starting with his gear and equipment, before finally moving onto his clothing. Once he is left, utterly bare and with nothing left to his name, the evil minions begin to scuttle away, pleased with their new loot. The Disciple roars with displeasure, disappointed that his underlings had not learnt from his teachings.

"Have you learnt nothing?!" he roared, unzipping his trousers and proceeding to shower the unconscious Count in a hail of reproductive juices. Finally catching on, his minions proceed to follow him, adding their own liquids to the mixture. The sodomised, still unconscious body is carried to the great Perverted Furnace, powered by the heaving and thrusting of millions of orgasmic men and women deep below. Darvaleth is hurled into the furnace, and the liquids burn onto him, scarring him forever and turning to a soft, gooey solid, firmly attached to his skin.

Satisfied, the great Disciple retrieved the body, finally killing Darvaleth with a simple gunshot to the head. As his brains splattered outwards, the Disciple collected them for later use inside a small jar. Finally, Count Darvaleth was dead. The perverted underlings again began to move off.

"No!" cried Nagash's Disciple. "This one has gone too far! His failure to post in the Gunhearts has earned him more than just death!"

The minions began cheering and clapping with delight as their perverted master summoned a great energy cloud, re-animating the corpse of Darvaleth. The undead Count screamed as he felt the pain of the furnace and the viscous juices burning into his skin, which he had previously been saved from by his lack of consciousness. But still it was not enough.

A savage grin spread across the Disciple of Nagash's face as he watched the writhing Darvaleth. He said simply one word:

"Again."



The torture of Count Darvaleth lasted two months, before he was nothing more than a burnt, charred ball of undeveloped gametes and semen. He was impaled upon a great, wooden spike, and left where he was found. Underneath was the terrible inscription:

I'm still not satisfied!

It was signed with a style unmistakeably DoN's, as unmistakeable as the white fluid used to sign it. Woe betide anyone who again arouses the anger, and sexual attentions, of the Disciple of Nagash.


Fin.





Needless to say, DoN was pleased and forgave me for my lack of posting in the Gunhearts after reading this. Hopefully you'll like it too. (And hey, I may even make a sequel....)
 
You will love Vince's nuts! (voice overs are a bit lame...)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaR4LcLbW8I&feature=feedf[/video]

Possibly he has a split personality and is the rapist himself (ah well, nice song remix)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw[/video]

This lady is a bit weird but somehow charms a bit (might want to watch the original first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYwZ8gFhxi4&feature=fvwrel )

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skejhu_NWrg[/video]
 
I don't have a laptop :-(

I just use my iPod to do all this foam stuff.

On the subject of lols:

As I do this on my iPhone I'm afraid I can't provide links (I link to the mobile site) could someone perhaps put them up for me. I have included the titles for you to search.

Watch first. This is a guy doing a voiceover from a manga cartoon for a joke to try and get some views on youtube:

"Ima firin mah lazer"

Then this is someone applying it to everything possible :P:

"lazer collection 123"

Sorry about lack of links
 
There's something odd going on with your links, Mannfred. They both lead to the same index of four different videos. Which ones should we watch?
 
I have edited the post, but can't provide links because I provide them to the mobile YouTube site (silly iPhones...)
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu