The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
I hope it's not better than the £90-BB gun I had shipped from America (living in UK here) for postage which was almost the same price as the gun again. :slapface:
I watched the first one, then was partway through the second one when I realised I was out of alcohol with which to drown out the memory of the terrible acting. *groans*
"I have a new investor, we're gonna make a lot of money"
"Who?"
"I can't tell you, it's confidential"
"Ah come on?"
"No, I can't. Anyhow, how's your sex life?"
Watch this first, this is a manga cartoon, in which this character saves the day and the entire movie was spent looking for him and it is all tacky like that.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.