• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Swissdictator

Vampire Count
True Blood
Apr 16, 2008
Wisconsin
Probably in one of two unknown legions...

as Chuck Norris didn't need any Space Marines to form a legion. He WAS a legion!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
beeblicon said:
i peed a little from laughing too hard

So thats what that warm fluid that is running down our bare legs. I thought you had a serious problem with your reproductive system for a moment.

beeblicon

Black Knight
Dec 27, 2009
Sanai said:
beeblicon said:
i peed a little from laughing too hard

So thats what that warm fluid that is running down our bare legs. I thought you had a serious problem with your reproductive system for a moment.

Only when your around sanai...only when your around

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Chuck Norris does not take a perils of the warp test when he uses psychic powers, the chaos gods take a perils of the chuck norris test instead.

beeblicon

Black Knight
Dec 27, 2009
When rolling to wound chuck norris, the model causing the wound takes the wound instead

Instead of having the model attack the player controlling chuck norris may swing at his opponents models with a baseball bat.

Chuck norris automatically passes all leadership tests, and any time he is required to take one he causes one instead.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Chuck Norris is so badass, not only does he take up all of your force organisation slots, he takes up your opponents as well.

beeblicon

Black Knight
Dec 27, 2009
If used in a fantasy game (and chuck norris can indeed be used in a fantasy game) me may issue challenges, at any time, from anywhere on the board, and against any model. Accepting/refusing this challenge results in the models death.

If used in a 40k game he may do the same.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
The space marines and imperial guard look to the emperor for courage and strength. The emperor looks to chuck norris, and pees himself.

beeblicon

Black Knight
Dec 27, 2009
The whole horus heresy hogwash is just something the imperium made up to cover the fact that they made chuck norrises coffee wrong one day-- resulting in countless deaths and the mortal wounding of the emporer.

Sanai your too quick for my slow mind

beeblicon

Black Knight
Dec 27, 2009
Slaanesh the god of pleasure wasnt really created by the fall of the eldar, no, he was really created in the first and only time chuck norris decided to pull out..... untold numbers of eldar died in that glorious moment.

Necron gods? proof that chuck norris can have offspring

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
Khornes followers do not know it, but when they give skulls for the skull throne, it is really because Khorne owes Chuck Norris some skulls, and doesnt want to die.

beeblicon

Black Knight
Dec 27, 2009
Roflmao, ok i give up, you win with that last one (woops sorry for the thread highjacking! but you cant stop chuck norris)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Sanai said:
Chuck Norris does not take a perils of the warp test when he uses psychic powers, the chaos gods take a perils of the chuck norris test instead.

Sanai said:
The space marines and imperial guard look to the emperor for courage and strength. The emperor looks to chuck norris, and pees himself.

Very good both of you, however these two are the quote generator worthy ones.

Aegis

Varghulf
Jul 6, 2008
Chi town
anyone else notice the tabard on the lost primarch, hes got the cover art from dawn of war 2 imposed over the fabric.

Chuck Norris is apparently a chaos worshiping nutjob. ( omfg spell check actually made me capitalize his name)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu