The Other Trickster's Shard and Mounts

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

GhoulKing505

Grave Guard
Mar 21, 2011
211
Zombies
169
I want to try out a coven throne. I'm also starting a Bretonnian army. Both coven thrones and Bretonnian mounts have ward saves. My question is does the other trickster's shard force the mount to reroll its ward save?

I understand that a model doesn't count as being in base contact with itself. Does a ridden monster or chariot count as being in base contact with its rider?
 
No. Riders/mounts are not in base contact with each other so OTS does not affect them. However, if your vamp on the coven throne is being attacked by a dragon prince riding a dragon, the prince and dragon would both have to reroll their ward saves.
 
Okay good. I just wanted to make sure I'd be safe giving my vampire lord on coven throne the other trickster's shard.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu