The WAAAGHing Dead.

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Glamdring

Zombie
May 8, 2014
35
Zombies
38
Greetings all, this is going to be a plog for my VC army. The theme of the army is based off of Orcs and Goblins just with and undead theme. These first pics are just progress pics, I'll be following them up with painted minis, obliviously.

These are what my zomblins (zombie goblins) will look like.

20140830_111745.webp

Followed by my yet to be named dwarf skeletons...

20150112_183950.webp

Then the squighouls (swill working on them)

20150111_133726.webp

And my Black Knights...

20140907_184701.webp
20140907_170603.webp

20140911_200839.webp

20140912_154011.webp
 
Thanks for the kind words!

-John Rainbow- Haha, yeah, I'm using their Jawbats for my fell bats =)

Though, I'm kind of stuck right now as to what to use for my vargheists. I have a few ideas on the matter and would love some input on it.
Option 1: Classic stone trolls (as I have a few of them) with tiny wings on their backs for comedic effect.
Option 2: Buy a couple boxes of the mangler squigs and use them instead, 1 to a base.
Option 3: Buy some giant spider minis and use them. I would also be tempted to add wings to the spiders, because let’s face it, flying spiders are the things of nightmares!

Any other suggest would be welcome!
 
Now the question is, which trolls with which wings...

27172_md-River Trolls, River Trolls.webp dronewings.webp

or...

stonetrolls.webp KROKRCB064.webp

Keep in mind that these are stock photos but and are in no way a reflection of my painting skills =P
 
Very cool theme! You should buy regiments of renown undead command group, which includes skeletal goblin drummer :D I'm going to use mine for my skeleton warriors' unit filler.
Considering trolls, I think stone trolls with tiny wings would look funnier than river trolls+wings, they just fit too well!
aalexplorer.net_starwars_guitar_watto.webp
;)
 
Well I opted for the stone trolls but with a different set of wings. The trolls came in yesterday so I'm going to mock one up here a little later and post a pic for some feedback. Sheesh, I have to say, going from Ogres to VC is a rough transition! Sooo many models to to put together and paint...
 
Ok, it's not the vargheist update as stated but, my Strogi Orc King with Skabscrath

20150123_185745.webp

20150123_185648.webp

Any my necro who still needs some work, but you get the idea..

20150123_192540.webp
 
Great ideas here!
I'm putting together a vampire orc army myself - mostly from Titan Forge models - and it's great with inspiration
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu