• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Total War: WARHAMMER

The walktrough sounds very nice. Also they buff the strong monsters and stuff so you won't see armies with all terrorgheists or something. The game looks fine to me, but Rome II was a disaster so I will be sceptical. I heared from a friends who is a Dwarf player that they want to make slots for each hero. If you have Vlad you can use 1/2 slots for Rare, 1-3 slots for special. That sort of stuff, that would be a good solution, but I want to wait what they will do to magic bacause it's important in the whole game.

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
Even if it's buggy to hell and back, even if I won't be able to run it on my old computer, even if it's shit, I'll still buy it and play at some point. I spent way too large parts of my life on both warhammer and total war games, so there's nothing to consider here ;)

Draykorinee

Grave Guard
I've always believed the game should be ready for release, I never mind a pushed release date if its for that reason, they did it with GTA for months but the game was near perfect.