Turning the World to Darkness Challenge: Dwarves

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miniatures to be turned: Anything from the Dwarves

Undead to be created: Anything Undead



Challenge Rules
making the world undead, each month we selected a new model to turn into one of our wonderful undead, the world must become undead, as for example a zombie ogre. At the end of each month there is a vote on who's model turned out best. The winner can selected the next model to turn the the dark side. This means we can turn things to undead for a tomb king style army if one wishes too.

Rules:
You must use the selected miniature, Though you can convert and decorate the base, for more dramatic effect. In the end however it must be game legal. This means on the correct base. Any miniature company welcome.
Only one entry per person .
No Voting for your self.
Please have your finished Miniatures posted by the 31st of July. Voting will begin the 1st of August.

Yes you can start right away if you wish.
 
Now this I look forwards to, especially as fluff wise dwarves make excellent undead warriors that are very effective/lethal.
 
img0900ib.webp


The risen corpse of the famed dwarven hero Kargush Hammerbeard, still hefting the ancestral hammers that drove the Orc Warlord Gorgar Dwarfsplitter's own tusks thorugh his black heart, he's a far tougher nut to crack than any ordinary wight.
 
Can only backup Robtion here! Very nice job, I know just to who to show this as well. HIs a massive dwarf fan and this thread will make him explode.
 
Santawraith said:
He is from chain mail I had him for years plus his other three twins.

Thanks. Tought it may be Reaper's so did a bit snooping around earlier and accidentally bumped into this one:

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Dwarves/latest/14534

So I think my search for Zombie musician is settled as I wanted to give bagpipes to one of my musicians. This won't be the one for the competition tho, have something else in store for that.
 
Adam_Barrow said:
Beards for the, er, Beard God!

Now this is a god I can get behind!

[/hashugebeard]

Actually mine isn't very big anymore, I usually keep it fairly trimmed, although when I exited Highschool I had not shaved for like, a year and a half prior, and it was very large.


Stunnties huh.. I'll have to look around, of all the armies, this is one I do not already have laying around, so I'd have to get something explicitly for this challenge, but open challenges are so, so much more fun :pumpkin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu