• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
RE: The arrival of a messenger

"Excellent" said Milosh rubbing his ghostly hands together in anticipation. Following Simon out of the throne room he turned to Simon once more " I feel out of friendship I should warn you. Mistress Lesa has - shall we say a certain aura. Born with magic her looks are more than just whats meet the eye, she has a certain aura that was enhanced by the Lahmian Blood Kiss making her almost irresistible. I am not being disrespect to your abilities or strength of will but nothing is immune to it, I have seen mighty dwarf lords, the daemons of Khorne, even braindead zombies come under her spell. I am warning you as you will have a strong enough will to at least resist her aura overcoming you with prior knowledge, although it will be a constant battle whilst you are in her presence. Now lead the way and show me this magnificent castle of yours"

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Feb 25, 2008
Basingstoke or Nexeternus

"I hope she doesn't bear grudges" said Simon "It wasn't that long ago that I slaughtered six lahmians in Nuln and fed off them like they were cattle." "With respect to her abilities I can only hope that my loyalty to Sariah will be enough to resist her charms I will keep my grandgets under control when she arrives have no fear of that." They entered another chamber in the tower this one was empty except for a bizarre contraption at the end with a seat in front of it it looked similar to a harpsichord except for great metal pipes coming from it which reached up high towards the ceiling. "Beautiful isn't it" said Simon "This is a more recent edition to Nexeternus I call it an Organ I got the idea from a dwarf weapon that nearly killed me." "I think its better this way."

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008

"No she will not bear a grudge against that, she is not welcome in the Lahmian sisterhood due to the jealousy of Neferata so she is as likely to kill them as you" Milosh walked over and looked at the towering pipes, " I imagine the noise from this would deafen any mortal, perhaps when we have the time you can show me, I was classically trained myself." A cold wind suddenly blew through the room and a dark speck appeared in the air next to Milosh. As quick as it appeared it was gone but the message had been delivered. A smile lit up Milosh's features as he turned, " I am glad to announce Mistress Lesa has received the message and advised she is on her way. She has also advised me of something peculiar, apparently an upstart vampire lord has sent a summons demanding the attendance of all vampires regardless of bloodline to discuss the situation in regards to HIS Sylvania, he goes by the name of Drakki of the Gladius bloodline?"

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Feb 25, 2008

"Sylvania belongs to the heirs of Vashanesh no other bloodline has claim to it" announced Simon "I've never heard of this Gladius bloodline its probably been made up by some youngster with dreams of conquest and delusions of Grandeur" "very silly of him to summon vampires of our calibre don't you think Milosh?"

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008

"Indeed he may get more than he bargained for" returned Milosh, "However I feel we may need to attend, we will require full concentration when usurping Mannfred, we cannot afford for some pretender to the throne of Sylvania to intervene" As the two strode on Milosh said thoughtfully " The summoning was to be attended in three days, it may be more convienient if you attend and meet Mistress Lesa there, the spells to bring back my body will take some time, if I complete them in time I can join you both at the meeting?"

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
Feb 25, 2008
RE: TVC - The arrival of a messenger

"Certainly why not" agreed Simon "I'll leave Nar-Zuul here to assist you and contact my servant Aurelius to join us at the meeting place could be a nice trip for the boys they don't get out of the Border Princes very often."

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008

As Milosh was finally led into the room where was the painting was housed he knew his hunch had been correct, even at this distance he could see the hidden symbols in the painting though it would be very time consuming decrypting them, turning to Simon he said,
I would like to start straight away, I will give Lesa instructions you will be there, trust me you will not be able to miss her."
"Of course" said Simon as he exited.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008

This thread is now closed, anyone who wishes to leave feedback / constructive criticism feel free

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu