• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008
"The Church cannot reveal that weapon at this time."
Said Volkmar stiffly and deeply uncomfortably.
"But yes, please elaborate on your plan."

"Of course your Grace." said Köhler. "We shall send a single opperative armed with said weapon to purge this den of filth, and if he should find this 'Vampire Council' to be to powerful to destroy with his accomplished abilities, he will contact us immediately and we shall gather as many of the Order and militias as possible to destroy them in one blow. If the scalpel will not work, we shall use the torch."
Müller scowled unseen.
So their going to send me to do their dirty work like some lap-dog? We'll see about that...

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
A single operative? Aldrech possessed doubts as to that a single operative would to strong enough to take out at least a dozen vampire lords. Von Malksing was running a similar thought as well through his mind.

‘’The Order are experienced slayers or the undead yes,’’ Aldrech began. ‘’And we can raise many numbers, however I believe that the combat power of that force will be insufficient to destroy an alliance of this purported size.’’

Count Erick

Wight King
Dec 28, 2008
"Our operative is extreemly capable my Lord." Köhler said.
Yes, I am.
Müller smiled.
"And with our weapon at his disposal, he will be more than a mach for any unholy monster spawned in the darkness, and the Order shall be keeping its attention firmly upon this matter."

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
''Very well than,'' von Malksing steepled his fingers. ''We shall see.''

''Hopefully your plan will work,'' Interjected Aldrech. ''However I have my own plans in case yours fails as well.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu