• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC - Chapter 52 - A Pirate's Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Nodding in agreement, Todd replied to Peter

"I think we could use a backup plan. Should things turn sour, there is no sense in allowing ourselves to be destroyed by the overwhelming numbers of the Carsteins' army. The Patisserie is already not too far from we are headed. I will move it into position a discreet distance away from Drakenhof, in case we need to evacuate." This time he did not even need to give Mrs. Lovette any signal to dispatch the Albatross once again.

"I can only hope the Vekarin, Victarias and the Duke would not object to the plan." He said partly to himself.

"My troops are also stationed on tha Patisserie. Between us, and Brower's crew, we have a sizeable force. It could be used to our advantage, should the talks go sour," added Peter.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
"Yes, that would be prudent. Speaking of the Patisserie, I must let you know something." Todd paused for a moment while looking Peter straight in the eyes.

"I will no longer allow any of the loyalist Carsteins to board the Patisserie, as I can no longer deal with them in anything resembling good faith. In other words, I will no longer field the Patisserie in open conflict unless absolutely necessary."

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
"Perhaps. If it truly proves be to so." Todd replied. Truth be told, his mind was already set. He still recalled Mircea's proposal to fill the Patisserie with explosives and hurl it pointlessly at the gates of Nagashizzar, and it did not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.