Hello my fellow unliving scions,
My co-owner and I have been running Two Idiots Printing Service since last november.
In that time we have expanded to many different ranges and released hundreds of new products.
I intend to use this thread to report news and new releases, in case my undead brethren wish to take advantage.
For instance, our October sale is everything in the Armies of the Sands line. 10% automatically taken off at checkout.
Furthermore, we just added some new 32mm undead sculpts from Labyrinth models
My co-owner and I have been running Two Idiots Printing Service since last november.
In that time we have expanded to many different ranges and released hundreds of new products.
I intend to use this thread to report news and new releases, in case my undead brethren wish to take advantage.
For instance, our October sale is everything in the Armies of the Sands line. 10% automatically taken off at checkout.
Armies of the Sands - Txarli Factory Licensed prints
Two Idiots Printing Service
two-idiots-printing-service.myshopify.com
Furthermore, we just added some new 32mm undead sculpts from Labyrinth models
Labyrinth Models
Officially Licensed miniatures from Labyrinth Models
two-idiots-printing-service.myshopify.com