• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
May 27, 2009
Lincoln, England
Second trailer for the Ultramarines movie is up, & my 12-year old backside keeps jumping up & down & making my 26-year old pointy backside wear out this chair much quicker. Now we know who the enemy are, & that there isn't a typo error in the thread title ;)

FOR MACRAGGE!!

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Mar 2, 2008
A place somewhere.
This trailer looks hundreds of percent better than the others we've seen, at least in my opinion. This trailer has restored my faith in the movie being cool to see.
I'm so pumped now!

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
Yes the voice-acting seem hollow and out sync. Hopefully this will be fixed because poor audio is worse than poor animation to me, indeed, it was the first aspect of making movies I learned was crusial part in any production as it has the power to enhance or entirely ruin the viewers experience. So hopefully this is just a streaming issue with the trailer.

I rather like Terence Stamp's part in this, good voice actor... Usually, and the unmistaken voice of Sean Pertwee(probably most recognisable as the role of "the father" in Equilibrium).

Animation looks pretty good though, I have to say so hopefully this audio problem is only related to the trailer and/or streaming issues.

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
May 27, 2009
Lincoln, England
Danceman said:
...the unmistaken voice of Sean Pertwee(probably most recognisable as the role of "the father" in Equilibrium).

If anyone hasn't seen Dog Soldiers or Event Horizon, give them a watch. They're where I 'most recognise' him from (though he's on British TV quite often).

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
Ophidicus said:
Danceman said:
...the unmistaken voice of Sean Pertwee(probably most recognisable as the role of "the father" in Equilibrium).

If anyone hasn't seen Dog Soldiers or Event Horizon, give them a watch. They're where I 'most recognise' him from (though he's on British TV quite often).

Oh dear, shame on me. Event Horizon is indeed pure awesome. Best sci-fi horror ever made, I'd say but I am sure some would disagree.

Hutobega

Ghoul
Oct 4, 2010
meh looks a little cheesy maybe i have super high standards for movies and graphics now a days heh.

waaanial00

Grave Guard
Mar 8, 2010
I cant believe I have been pronouncing Macragge wrong for oh so many years! What the hell is a random Imperial Fist doing in amoungst the Greek Marines?

Looks better, much better. Wont buy it on release day though!

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Dec 11, 2007
Somewere in Slyvania
waaanial00 said:
I cant believe I have been pronouncing Macragge wrong for oh so many years! What the hell is a random Imperial Fist doing in amoungst the Greek Marines?

The backstory is that the Ultramarines come to a distress call from the remmnants of a Fist Company. Or at least that's what I gathered.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu