VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - Game Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nothing at this table," said Dr. von Ungeheuer, still nibbling at his plate of kippers. He walks over to the ancestor paintings and looks about.

Search: Ancestor Painting 1
 
"Only a few parts left" muttered Wilhelmina as she drew back the curtain "Look how darkness appoaches so swiftly. We are running out of time."

Search - Curtains covering main window right
 
Carlos took the right kidney with his right hand and examined it. It was still dripping blood, but apart from that, there were no evidence of how was it extracted from the victim.

He tossed it on the table, along with other parts of the victim and gazed Threeflower with a frown.
"Have you learned nothing? Or so eagerly do you want to plant suspiciousness between us? Voting with our eyes blind will probably end in one of us innocent killed!"

He grabbed a serviette from the table and cleaned his bloody hand.

"I will now not vote against anyone, but your attitude seems a bit... inadequate" He narrowed his eyes.ç

"Now I am going to my room, let's see if I can find it and find any other of this fellow's... belongings"
Carlos went to his room, with his mind racing about what he had learned and thinking about writing it down in his notebook as soon as he reached his chambers.

SEARCH: Carlos Rey (my own) chambers
Vote: Abstain
 
The Masque finally halted her search after hours of examining Christof's quarters. Silently, she slipped back into the main hallway, and proceeded down its length into the great hall, where many were assembled. As she drew nearer, she noticed that much of the dining table had been scoured, and several captives were holding or otherwise safeguarding several body parts. Snapping back to the task at hand, she quickly made her way to the wall and begun searching in the area of one of the ancestor paintings.

Search - Ancestor Paintings 5
 
"Now I will look up what that big furry monster is hiding... and after that to bed. Has anyone seen the big monkey participating in this game yet?"

Search - ?? Bedroom
 
'You know, there are several people who have been suspiciously silent of late. What do they have to hide? Perhaps I should go and find out...' Tuomas spoke quietly, almost to himself, as he headed towards the bedrooms

SEARCH BEDROOM-GABRIEL LINDERGAARD
 
"Well friends, there are no nasty surprises in my quarters."

Borgo looked rather pale and weary.

"I have found the events of today to be rather difficult. It is funny how we all seem to have pulled together in retrieving poor Gunter's body parts, when yesterday we seemed so hostile. I'm afraid I must rest though, I am weary and tired."

With that Borgo retired to his quarters
 
Nicholas seems relieved that he didn't find anything in the bizarre tapestry, but knows that all the pieces have to be found.
As such, he stops examining the ruffles of the tapestry and goes to join the others inspecting the paintings in the room. He inspects the painting between the doctor he addressed before and the gentleman with the lung in his hand, being careful not to look at it.

Search: Ancestor painting - 2
 
"Hey! I think dis is just a distraction to keep us from voting. Notice almost no-ones voted today and everyones busy searching fer body parts..."

Lorenzo eyes the darkness approaching outside, and glares around the room suspiciously at the first couple of people that started searching.

"You! You were amung the first people ta look fer and actually find something. Maybe ya knew where ta look."

Vote: Tormund Dondarrion
 
*Shaking his head in disgust*

It is beyond me how you can vote to kill another sir with no more a reason than that they wear a mask, a mask they have also removed in front of us.
You spend your day stuffing your face and drunk and yet you still try and pass judgement on another... It is for that reason that you will receive my vote, a man that can so callously take another's life is a monster or at the very least a poor excuse for a human being.
I will not have the lives of anyone risked on another's drunken whim!

Vote: Bottomsup Threeflower - KhazModan
 
Between his searching, Duality comes back to the hall to grab something to eat and hears Cristof's arguments.

(To Cristof and Erik)
"I was thinking about how to vote this evening, but I believe you have made a good case. I will follow your lead in this."

Vote: Bottomsup Threeflower - KhazModan
 
As The Masque continued her search, she looked over and noticed several people voting against Threeflower.

"Did he vote me to die again? I suppose I can't blame him for distrusting me. But I've been as honest as I can with you all.....it isn't easy to take off the veil of anonymity that I have worn for so long, especially in front of so many people."
 
Tormund turned to Lornezo as he heard the vote cast aginst him.
"Its a nice idea. And Ive actually discovered two parts so far. One in each place I searched. But surely if I knew where they were I would search the wrong places in order to avoid a situation like this?"
He then turned to Christof, Erik and Duality.
"I'll throw my lot in with you."
Vote: Bottomsup Threeflower - KhazModan
 
Dr. von Ungeheuer looks up from his search of the painting. "Threeflower roused my suspicions as well with his rather hasty vote. I also agree that this scavenger hunt has been a ploy to occupy our time instead of debating who the fiend's cohorts are. The doctor pulls his flask from his pocket and takes a long drink before casting his vote.

Vote: Bottumsup Threeflower - KhazModan
 
To Duality
"Made a good case?!?" cried Wilhelmina "Christof votes with little reason apart from Threeflower being a loud mouthed druken oaf?! And then Erik votes for him and offers no reasoning whatsever! And now you seal his fate, again with no explantion of any kind. I find your disregard for life... disturbing."

Vote - Abstain
 
"Surely Tormund that "weapon" needs to be wielded with just a tiny bit of responsibility? Or is it now a case of better him than me? Some of these votes are staggering in their lack of explanation."
 
"Hhmmm..." replied Wilhelmina "but he is already done for, you're not really using your vote for anything other than appearing to fit in with the others, are you? Although you do make a good point about not wasting my vote."


Change vote - Duality - Raizi
 
*Turning and nodding to Erik*

Thank you my friend.
*A sadness in his eyes for having to make such a choice*


*Listening as the Woman voices her object against the voting*
I Voted for him because he shows no caring for what happens around him, we are surrounded by horror and our lives hang in the balance yet he acts as if this is just another game.
He has shown no caring for whats happened,he show no humanity!

Yes I may be wrong in my selection but he is voting for others to die without a care in the world spending his time behind the bottle, if he is just a poor excuse for a man at the very least he won't be the cause of another to die because he did not care because it had no effect on him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu