Ysolda turns to Alessandro: "I agree with most of what you say yet I do believe we could leave Erik alone for at least a few moments.
Time is indeed of the essence and we should continue our investigations BUT lets not forget to continue to treat one another as human beings. Though I might not survive this ordeal I will not be blamed by anyone who hears of these events for acting like an animal.
I say we all sit down and eat and drink together like we did in the beginning. Get our strengths up and make up some sort of plan.
I doubt our hostess will let us go even if we find the monsters in our midst."
Time is indeed of the essence and we should continue our investigations BUT lets not forget to continue to treat one another as human beings. Though I might not survive this ordeal I will not be blamed by anyone who hears of these events for acting like an animal.
I say we all sit down and eat and drink together like we did in the beginning. Get our strengths up and make up some sort of plan.
I doubt our hostess will let us go even if we find the monsters in our midst."